The WEILER V-Series are 4-way precision lathes with automated cycles that have been specially developed for the economic machining of long workpieces. To enable this, the slides can overrun the steady rest and tailstock.
Precise, anti-friction bearings on a heavy-duty and torsion-resistant bed ensure the utmost positioning accuracy of the bed slides. The WEILER V-110 tailstocks and steady rest are precisely guided on hardened and finely-ground steel rails that are screwed onto the machine.
The design provides the straightforward and precise change-over of the various tooling systems that range from tool turret, boring block, and milling attachment through to a grinding unit on a quick-release plate.
Features & Benefits
- Four guideways along which the slides, tailstock and steady rest are moved.
- Utmost positioning accuracy though precise, anti-friction bearings on a heavy-duty and torsion-resistant bed.
- The tailstocks and steady rest are precisely guided on hardened and finely-ground steel rails that are screwed to the machine.
- Straight-forward and precise change-over of various tooling systems ranging from tool turret, boring block and milling attachment through to a grinding unit on a heavy-duty quick-release plate.
- Heavy-duty tailstock with integrated pressure indicator
- Variety of easy-to-use steady rests that can be set from the front
- All components of the machine are clearly arranged and easily accessible
- Distance between centers
- 118" - 472.5" (3,000 - 12,000 mm)
- Swing over bed
- 45.7" (1,160 mm)
- swing over cross slide
- 31.9" (810 mm)
- cross slide travel
- 22.8" (580 mm)
- width of bed
- 35.4" (900 mm)
- spindle nose according to DIN 55027 (26) (DIN ISO 702-3)
- 15 (20)
- Spindle bore
- 6.5" (165 mm)
- Other spindle Bores
- 10.3" / 14.2" (262 mm / 362 mm)
- Spindle diameter in front bearing
- 9.3" / 13" / 17.6" (235 mm / 330 mm / 448 mm)
- Drive Power (100%)
- Max Torque
- Feed force longitudinal
- 20,000 N
- Rapid Traverse (Z/X)
- 10/5 m/min
- Feed Range
- 0.001 - 50 mm/rev
Thread Cutting Range
- Metric threads
- 0.1 - 2,000 mm
- Inch threads
- 112 - 1/64 TPI
- Tailstock quill diameter
- 5.5" (140 mm)
- Tailstock quill taper
- 6 MT
- Floor Space
- 12" x 15" x 20" (bed length options up to 50")
- 16,000 - 28,000 kg
- Acceptance accuracy
- 8605 DIN
Sorry, there are no videos for this machine.
Sorry, there are no demos for this machine.