Turn-Assist 200i and 270i
Turn-Assist is designed to be implemented and run by operators of any skill level. With a simple tablet-style HMI and standard Ethernet IP interface, shops can successfully change over from one part to another within minutes.
Turn-Assist features an open-floor setup and area sensors to maximize operator safety and accessibility, while a pre-programmable FANUC robot loads blanks and unloads finished parts from the stocking table. Options are available that allows the robot to process shafts, rotate parts, and interface with a bar-feeder.
Additionally, the integrated, automatic air blow nozzle on the dual, three-jaw gripper enables the robot to discard chips and coolant away from the workholding, further streamlining your operations without any manual intervention.
Features & Benefits
Turn-Assist from RoboJob for Nakamura-Tome
- Comprehensive, simple, fast standard set-up, functionality and operations without any prior robot knowledge.
- Out-of-the-box automatic loading and unloading of blanks and finished parts through the use of a FANUC robot.
- Infeed/Outfeed system controlled by two servo-controlled tables mounted on an incline.
- Dual, three-jaw gripper setup mounted to a quick-change, integrated baseplate that ports all electronic and pneumatic signals through the robot arm.
- Integrated air blow nozzle to remove chips and coolant prior to loading new parts
- Intuitive, simple, guided graphic control for easy setup and operations in as little as 5 minutes
- Available Part Diameters
- 200i/M10: 25mm (0.98 in.) - 200mm (7.87 in.) | 270i/M25: 25mm (0.98 in.) - 270mm (10.63 in.)
- Available Part Lengths
- 200i/M10: 5mm (0.20 in.) - 200mm (7.87 in.) | 270i/M25: 5mm (0.20 in.) - 250mm (9.84 in.)
- Maximum Stacking Height
- 200i/M10: 350mm (13.7 in.) | 270i/M25: 350mm (13.7 in.)
- Maximum Stacking Weight
- 200i/M10: (2x) 300 kg (660 lbs) | 270i/M25: (2x) 450 kg (990 lbs)
- Maximum Robot Carrying Weight
- 200i/M10: 7 kg (15 lbs) | 270i/M25: 19 kg (41 lbs)
Sorry, there are no demos for this machine.