Methods Automation Plus Big-K
The Methods Plus Big-K Automation System is an innovative robotic automation solution that is added to a medium bed Fanuc RoboDrill. It not only exchanges part carriers, but also tool holders to further enhance the functionality of the RoboDrill.
We designed the Plus Big-K to handle heavier workloads and larger parts than its predecessor. Combined with more pallet and tool configurations, the system will enable your shop to run lights-out for longer periods or automate high-mix, low-volume work.
No matter how you use the Plus Big-K, it’s going to help you get the most out of your RoboDrill.
Features & Benefits
The Methods Plus Big-K Automation Assembly
- Rotary Storage Carousel with 120 part/part carrier and 280 Tool positions
- Steel base, stand and sheet metal enclosure with leveling feet to secure enclosure
- Operator access doors for part/tool loading and maintenance
- Operator Load/Unload station in the front of the system
- Plus-K Simple Pallet Management System
FANUC M-20iB/25 6-Axis Articulating Arm Industrial Grade Robot w/R-30iB Mate Controller
- Motion Package, RoboDrill Connection Interface software option, motor and control
- (2) End of arm tooling assemblies included. One designed to pick and place BT30 tool holders, and the second designed to pick and place pallets
Carousel System Base Programming in Robot
- Programming supplied to operate the carousel system to allow the operator to schedule pallet and the robot to pick and place both tools/pallets
- Pallet Storage
- Max Pallet Size (Diameter x Height)
- ø9.8" x 9.6" (250mm x 245mm)
- Max Weight of Part
- 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Robot Reach
- 72” (1,853 mm)
- Floor Space (L x W x H)
- 149" x 145” x 110" ( 3540 mm x 3689 mm x 2799 mm)
- Unit Weight
- 11,023 lbs (5,000 kg)
Sorry, there are no demos for this machine.