Methods to Host TechFest 2016 Chicago “Manufacturing the Future” May 4-5
Elgin, IL, U.S.A. (March 8, 2016) – Methods Machine Tools, Inc. (www.methodsmachine.com), a leading supplier of innovative precision machine tools, 3D printing technology, automation and accessories, today announced they are hosting TechFest2016, “Manufacturing the Future,” an open house event that will take place May 4 – 5, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. each day at Methods’ Chicago Technology Center, 2400 Vantage Drive, Elgin, Illinois.
TechFest2016 will feature the latest machine tool technology and automation – over 15 machines under power with live demonstrations. During the two-day event attendees can also participate in leading-edge technical seminars and discuss applications with Methods engineers. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided. Methods will showcase numerous partners/ manufacturers at TechFest2016 including:
- 3D Systems featuring the ProX 200 & ProJet 6000.
- KIWA Horizontal Machining Centers featuring the KH 4500 & KMH 300.
- Nakamura-Tome Multitasking / Turning Centers showcasing the AS 200 MY, AS 200 MY Job Shop Cell, AS 200 LMYS Sub Spindle, WY 100 and WT 150 II.
- FEELER High Performance Milling and Turning Centers displaying the VMP 800-APC and HV 800.
- FANUC EDM and Drill / Tap Centers showcasing the C400iA, C600iA, D21siA5-10K Job Shop Cell, D21siA5-24k; D14MiA5-ECO, D21LiA5-PC2-10k.
- Hanwha Swiss Turning featuring Hanwha XD20 and Hanwha XD32.
TECHFEST Technical Seminars will be presented on both days and include:
- 3D Printing Technologies, presented by Chad Spark, 3D Application Engineer.
- Savings Achievement Utilizing Multitasking Machines, presented by Rich Parenteau, Nakamura-Tome Product Manager.
- EDM Technologies, presented by John Matheson, EDM Application Engineer.
- Automation for Manufacturing, presented by Tyler Veegh, Automation/ Controls Specialist.
- Swiss Machining Applications, presented by Joe Merczel, Technical Application Engineer.
“TechFest2016 Chicago will showcase the very latest, leading-edge manufacturing technologies in precision machine tools and automation solutions. We are also extremely pleased to be highlighting Methods 3D, Inc. and our growing line of direct metal 3D printers from 3D Systems,” said Don Miller, General Manager of Methods’ Illinois Operations. “We welcome our customers and prospects to attend this exciting event, meet with our top-notch applications engineers and customer service personnel, and experience all that Methods has to offer.”
Methods Machine Tools invites all manufacturing professionals to attend TechFest2016 to see the extensive range of machining and automation solutions the company offers.
About Methods Machine Tools
Methods Machine Tools, Inc., in operation for over 55 years, is a leading supplier of precision machine tools, 3D printing solutions, automation and accessories, providing extensive applications engineering support, installation, parts, service and training through a network of large state-of-the-art technology centers and dealers throughout North America. For more information, please contact Methods at 65 Union Avenue, Sudbury, MA 01776, TEL: (978) 443-5388, FAX: (978) 440-9405