Methods Machine Tools to attend Westec 2015
Methods Machine Tools, Inc., a leading supplier of innovative precision machine tools, automation and accessories with a premier distribution network, will be exhibiting at booth #1435 at WESTEC 2015 on September 15 – 17 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA. Methods will demonstrate seven machine tools and showcase the latest addition to the KIWA line, a new Horizontal Machining Center, the KMH-300, a compact, direct drive model. The KIWA KMH-300 machine features a 30-Taper, 15,000 RPM, 12.6″ (320 mm) dual pallet design that makes it ideal for smaller shops. The KMH-300 has a compact footprint of 140″ (3,556 mm) depth x 107″ (2,718 mm) width, including the chip conveyor. Methods also has offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco, fully staffed with sales, service, application and factory engineers to provide the highest level of service to all customer needs.
Additional machines under power at Westec will include:
- The new Nakamura-Tome AS-200LMY-S sub spindle machine that is a High Performance Multitasking Turning Center designed for exceptional value and power. It offers an upgraded long bed with sub spindle and is equipped with a powerful milling drive, together with a high-speed, high accuracy C-Axis and 82 mm stroke Y-Axis that ensures accurate, finished parts and eliminates deburring, milling, drilling and re- positioning of fixtures.
- Nakamura Tome TW-20, field tested and proven machine design and technology offering 2 opposed spindles and 2 turret construction and a 12 station turret with half-index capability (48 total) and 24 milling tool stations.
- FEELER VMP-580, available in both regular and APC models, featuring linear guideways on X, Y, and Z-axis, a 6 second pallet change time, and a 15,000rpm BIG-PLUS 40 taper spindle.
- FANUC RoboDrill a-D21SiA5, a compact vertical machining center capable of high speed, high precision and high efficiency operation. RoboDrill VMCs provide lightning fast milling, drilling, tapping, and ease of operation.
- FANUC’s RoboCut C400iA Wire EDM features Fanuc’s powerful 31i-WB control and the world’s most reliable automatic wire threader. Displayed on the machine will be the FANUC CCR submersible full 4th Axis stainless rotary table. FANUC EDMs are compact, extremely accurate, economical to own and easy to operate.
- Current EDM CT-300 drilling machine drills deep, accurate holes in hardened alloys using electrodes from .004″ to .256″ in diameter. This is a powerful, compact machine that adds CNC flexibility to a shop.
Hanwha XE-20, an affordable machine with a gear type modular live tool, enhanced durability, strong and rigid tool post, and is easy to use.
Methods Machine Tools, Inc. the nation’s largest privately owned supplier of precision machine tools, automation and accessories for over 55 years, providing extensive applications engineering support, installation, parts, service, and training through a network of large state-of-the-art technology centers and dealers throughout North America. For more information, please contact Methods at 1980 West Corporate Way, Anaheim, CA 92801, MAIN OFFICE TEL: (714) 521-2507, SERVICE TEL: (855) 668-4262, Email: email@example.com