WEILER: A FAMILY-RUN COMPANY WITH A LONG TRADITION
With a history going back more than eighty years, WEILER has earned itself an excellent reputation in a wide range of industries and applications – from tool and plant manufacture, through maintenance and production to vocational education and training. WEILER is a market leader for engine lathes and cycle-controlled lathes.
WEILER cycle-controlled precision lathes
As simple as a precision engine lathe and as versatile as a CNC lathe. For general mechanical engineering, tool making, jig manufacture, and mold making, applications in the energy and environmental sector, medical engineering, the extraction industry, maintenance, and repair workshops, as well apprenticeships and vocational training.
The advantages of cycle-controlled precision lathes:
- Rapid implementation from the drawing to the finished workpiece
- Optimum ergonomics and accessibility for the operator
- Extremely short setup times
- Generously sized machining areas with minimum footprint
- Toolmakers accuracy in accordance with DIN 8605
The WEILER 4-way precision lathe with automated cycles
The WEILER 4-way precision lathe with automated cycles represents the implementation of the WEILER cycle controller – well-known and proven from over a thousand E-Series installations – into a 4-way bed lathe.
The V-Series has been developed for the economic machining of long workpieces. To enable this, the slides can overrun the steady rest and tailstock..
- Simple workpieces can be machined in the same way as with a conventional machine – only more efficiently.
- Elaborate workpieces can be machined in the same way as with a conventional machine – only faster.
- Complex workpieces can be machined in the same way as with a CNC machine – only more simply.