Methods Automation Plus-E
Methods’ Plus-E Automation System for the Fanuc RoboDrill is based around a space saving elevator system manipulating a stack of pallets.
The Plus-E system will pull out one pallet–allowing access for the robot to take the raw parts to load/unload into the RoboDrill–then place the finished machined parts back onto the pallet.
When the pallet has been exhausted, the finished pallet is pushed back into the stack. The elevator will raise up and pull out a new pallet for access by the robot. The stack of pallets is easily accessible through the convenient front door.
Or call 1-877-668-4262
Features & Benefits
Methods Plus-E Multi Pallet Elevator Type Automation System
- Steel base, stand and sheet metal enclosure, (2) Bottom support brackets with leveling feet to secure enclosure to the machine
- Reconfigurable pallet storage system with approximately 36.6” (930mm) of pallet storage height
- Pallet spacing adjustable in 10mm increments, for example:
- ¾” (20mm) between pallets, 32 pallets
- 1 ½” (40mm) between pallets, 19 pallets
- 4 ¼” (110 mm) between pallets, 8 pallets
- Operator access doors for part loading and maintenance
- Servo controlled elevator system to pull pallets for access by robot
- (5) blank elevator base pallets
FANUC LR Mate 200iD 6-axis Articulating Arm Industrial Grade Robot w/ R-30iB Mate Controller
- Motion Package, RoboDrill Connection Interface software option, elevator motor and control
- (2) pneumatic, parallel close, two jaw grippers with close position sensor, 1 set of blank gripper fingers
Elevator System Base Programming in Robot
- Programming supplied to operate Elevator system.
- End user to set initial pick up point as well as row and column details
- Pallet Storage
- ¾” (20) mm between pallets for 32 pallets
- 1 ½” (40mm) between pallets for 19 pallets
- 4 ¼” (110mm) between pallets for 8 pallets
- Pallet Size
- 15.7” x 23.6” (400 mm x 600mm)
- Max Weight of Part
- 3 lbs. (1.36kg) on two gripper configuration
- LR Mate 200iD/7L
- Robot Reach
- 35" (911mm)
- Floor Space (L x W)
- 67” x 30" (1700mm x 760mm)
- Unit Weight
- 1200lbs (550kg)
Sorry, there are no demos for this machine.