MACHINE TOOL QUALITY INSPECTORS
Methods Machine Tools, Inc.
65 Union Avenue
Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776
Apply knowledge of engineering principles to install, level, and pre-program the company’s computer numerical controlled machines. Responsibilities include:
1. Perform electrical software installation on the numerical control and activate demanded functions;
2. Administer fixes to password-protected software on which machines run;
3. Investigate and diagnose mechanical and software failures and develop modifications to eliminate them;
4. Test the function of additional options with manufacturer process; and
5. Analyze the function and perform troubleshooting during testing process; Backup machine data and make arrangements for storage; and Verify machine specification and accessories of shipment.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related field. In the alternative, the Employer is willing to accept 2 years of post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Additionally, the Employer requires the following:
1. Five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience in machine assembly;
2. Demonstrated ability to operate computer numerical controlled machines gained through three (3) years of work experience; and
3. Demonstrated knowledge of electrical machines including troubleshooting, reading electrical diagram prints, and interpreting ladder diagrams gained through three (3) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Please send resumes to Methods Machine Tools, Inc., 65 Union Avenue, Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776 (Attn: Sathi Mitra)
Methods Machine Tools, Inc., North America’s foremost supplier of leading-edge precision machine tools and automation, is very pleased to announce that its Board of Directors has appointed Mr. Mark Wright as its President and Chief Executive Officer effective September 13, 2019. Mr. Wright will assume all operating functions of Methods Machine Tools, Inc. including the…Read More
Get a Quote on a new Nakamura-Tome AS-200 Turning Center Tempco Electric Heater Corporation in Wood Dale, IL has serviced parts for countless industries since being founded in 1972. From Aerospace to Plastics, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Medical, Chemical Processing & beyond. Chances are, if it has a heater, Tempco has seen it. The man…Read More
Green means GO at Pennsylvania Manufacturer Methods Machine Tools and MTA help manufacturer continue rapid growth by reducing downtime with the RoboDrill Plus-K60 Automation System. TL Technologies Inc, based in Lancaster PA, opened 9 years ago with a vision of becoming a lights out producer of precision machine products. Working out of a 10,000 sq….Read More