The ProJet 3600 uses Multi-Jet Printing (MJP) technologies from 3D Systems to print durable, precision plastic parts ideal for functional testing, design communication, rapid manufacturing, rapid tooling and more.
With a choice in materials and selectable print resolutions, this office-friendly, easy-to-use 3D printer is packed with features to help you maximize your return on investment.
All ProJet 3510 3D printer products deliver affordability, ease-of-use, quality, high definition and precision for your 3D printed parts.
It works with VisiJet materials in UV curable plastic, in a range of colors, translucency, and tensile strengths. Support material is a melt-away white wax.
Features & Benefits
- Print accurate parts that maintain integrity over time, so you can make decisions with confidence
- Finishing MJP parts is as easy as melting wax. No hand scraping, high-pressure water jets, caustic chemical baths, or special facilities requirements
- The high resolution of MultiJet Printing means even tiny features come out right—and there’s no risk of breaking small features during post-processing
- MJP parts have the best defined geometry of any jetting 3D printer
- With some printers, the inability to remove supports from tight spaces limits design freedom. MJP’s wax supports just melt away from even the tightest spaces
- Every MJP printer comes with an industrial-grade print head designed for long life and high reliability