2009 marked Yasda’s 80th anniversary. Through the last eighty years Yasda has constantly strived to make the best machines in the world using our highly skilled engineers. A high level of unique engineering expertise has been handed down through the generations to produce the most accurate and reliable machines. Yasda uses their own machines to build Yasda machines. Yasda’s daily precision machining of their own parts and performing the most complex test cuts for customers, allows them to put their machines through rigorous testing. This results in innovations that continuously create improved Yasda machines.
Yasda combines the accuracy and durability of their machining centers with the highly skilled craftsmanship of scrapers to achieve unmatched accuracies. Hand scraping is done on all key components including guideways, pallet top surface, spindle housing mounting surface.
If you require the ultimate in accuracy from your machine tool, you need a Yasda!
See Yasda cutting a base plate!
Nakamura-Tome is the premier multi-tasking turning center manufacturer, offering more than 20 twin spindle machine configurations.
From raw stock to complete parts in one setup, Nakamura-Tome multi-tasking machines can reduce cycle times and eliminate extra operations. See below for a demonstration of Nakamura-Tome technology:
Click here to see the WT-100 in action!
KIWA MACHINERY CO., LTD. is a high quality machine tool builder in Japan. Worldwide exports of their products to the USA, Mexico and Canada began in 1981. Kiwa is a specialized manufacturer producing 400mm and 500mm horizontal and pallet type vertical machine centers.
Methods installs and supports state of the art EDM equipment to handle any EDM or high speed milling task. Products include Fanuc wire EDM and graphite milling, Exeron Sinker EDM, and Current EDM precision EDM hole drilling equipment. In addition, Methods carries ultra high speed precise die-mold machine centers to complete your electrode and mold creation.
Feeler lineup of machines features extensive design and engineering by Methods Machine Tools, Inc. Feeler Machining Centers, Turning Centers, Bridge Mills, and Boring Mills are manufactured to Methods specifications by Fair Friend Group (FFG), the second largest builder of VMC's in the world. FFG has major manufacturing operations in Taiwan, China, Japan, and the US with a current output of over 700 CNC Machine Tools per month. One third of the Feeler workforce is comprised of R&D staff. FFG Feeler Machine Tools have earned a world-class reputation for product excellence and reliability. Feeler Machine Tools: Performance and Value - backed by Methods.
See 4 Feeler and 2 RoboDrill Automation cell designed by Methods for MFC Netform
Choose from a wide range of measuring technology to solve your quality needs. From our bridge-type series to our CT x-ray systems to our sensor technology, Carl Zeiss has a solution to meet your requirements.
Machine & Tooling
Machines: Special Pricing on limited models in stock. This program offers our customers the ability to buy select new in the box or floor model machines at used machine prices. All new machines come backed with a Methods warranty (1-year parts / labor). All warranty labor must be provided by and Authorized Methods office or distributor. Used machine warranty determined upon request. Machines are sold FOB current location. This offer is valid for the USA, Canada-(Except Matsuura and Nakamura), Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Costa Rica territories. Images are for reference only. Availability subject to prior sale.
Tooling: Discounts for in-stock tooling while supplies last. Factory warranty applies to purchased tool holders. Does not apply to special order or unique components, please ask for a quote on non-stock items. Click here for tooling specials!
New from Methods Machine Tools, Inc.: VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators.
Compared with traditional optical comparators, VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators are competitively priced and offer numerous benefits. VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators:
- Available in both a horizontal and vertical and table top configuration
- Produce a very high contrast image with very sharp edge profiles so that there is no problem viewing it in full daylight
- Are much more accurate
- Allow the user to be much more productive and get more work done with a single machine
- Work directly with the CAD data so that no overlays / templates / MylarsTM are required
- Can be used to collect images (either with or without the CAD data overlay and with or without annotations), measurements and data.
- Can also carry out fully automated measurements (like a video CMM)
- Have a smaller footprint and use less floor space
- Can be moved much more easily and without requiring re-calibration (i.e. "rolling cart" configuration is standard)
- Have a much greater optical depth of field, i.e. (everything is in focus all at once)
- Have a longer optical working distance (i.e. more clearance between the part and the lens)
- Allow you to compare a part to its CAD data beyond the optical field-of-view! (because the CAD data tracks the part and follows the stage motion)
- Have LED illumination for very stable illumination over a 10 year life. No more bulbs to change!