MACHINE TOOL QUALITY INSPECTORS
Methods Machine Tools, Inc.
65 Union Avenue
Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776
Apply knowledge of engineering principles to install, level, and pre-program the company’s computer numerical controlled machines. Responsibilities include:
1. Perform electrical software installation on the numerical control and activate demanded functions;
2. Administer fixes to password-protected software on which machines run;
3. Investigate and diagnose mechanical and software failures and develop modifications to eliminate them;
4. Test the function of additional options with manufacturer process; and
5. Analyze the function and perform troubleshooting during testing process; Backup machine data and make arrangements for storage; and Verify machine specification and accessories of shipment.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related field. In the alternative, the Employer is willing to accept 2 years of post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Additionally, the Employer requires the following:
1. Five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience in machine assembly;
2. Demonstrated ability to operate computer numerical controlled machines gained through three (3) years of work experience; and
3. Demonstrated knowledge of electrical machines including troubleshooting, reading electrical diagram prints, and interpreting ladder diagrams gained through three (3) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Please send resumes to Methods Machine Tools, Inc., 65 Union Avenue, Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776 (Attn: Sathi Mitra)
ecoPLUS is New Introduction to the RoboDrill eco Line. Methods Machine Tools, Inc., North America’s foremost supplier of leading-edge precision machine tools and automation, has announced the introduction of the new FANUC RoboDrill ecoPLUS, offering a larger 21 tool capacity and increased speed via an optional 24,000 rpm spindle. Two ecoPLUS models are available including…Read More
Methods Machine Tools, Inc., North America’s foremost supplier of leading-edge precision machine tools and automation, has introduced a new line of Methods Branded 3-Axis Vertical and 5-Axis Bridge Type Machining Centers, all engineered and built to Methods’ highest specifications and quality standards. The Methods Machining Centers are available in North America, and offer an affordable,…Read More
Unique Climate Controlled Design & More Offer Key Advantages for Testing Challenging Machining Applications. Methods Machine Tools, Inc., North America’s foremost supplier of leading-edge precision machine tools and automation, has announced the opening of its new Precision Center in Acton, Massachusetts. The facility was built for customers who need the ultimate in tight tolerance test…Read More