We have an immediate need for an experienced CNC Service Engineer to work in Seattle area covering the states of Washington and Oregon. This position will report to the San Francisco Technical Center.
The qualified candidate will be highly skilled and motivated to perform installations, preventative maintenance, and corrective repairs for customers within that territory. Travel and/or overnight is involved.
Applicant should have 3-5 years of experience in CNC field service and knowledge of Fanuc controls. Preferred 31i, 16/18i, 0i and 16/18 control:
- Knowledge of automatic tool changer and pallet systems.
- Ballscrew & axis support bearing replacement & alignment.
- Spindle replacement and repairs.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair.
- Turret repair and alignment.
- Must have a strong ability to read mechanical drawings of part prints
- Electrical and electronic troubleshooting background.
- Read and follow ladder and wiring diagrams.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Use of digital multimeter, ohmmeter and phase checker
- CNC Programming and operational background
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Ability to stay calm during stressful situations
- Professional appearance
- Dependable transportation required
Bi-lingual a plus (Chinese, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Spanish, etc.)
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please respond to the following questions for reporting purposes: