In this position, our engineer will have access to state of the art CNC machines and software to provide applications solutions for our customers. You will assist in before and after sales support with time studies, test cuts, machine configuration, fixture/ tooling design, programming, turnkeys, and training of Methods advanced machine tool systems at our facilities and at customer facilities nationwide.
- Presale time studies, process recommendations, tool selection and work-holding concepts.
- Training of customers at Method’s facilities and customer facilities nationwide.
- Generate Engineering proposals and presentations for customers
- Servicing customer with phone and onsite support
- Programming of customer parts
- Debugging and setup of complete machine tool systems.
- Writing technical processes/manuals for turnkey solutions
- Managing tasks to a specific timeline meeting delivery dates
- CNC Controls emphasis (Fanuc preferred)
- Strong CNC machining background
- Machine tool programming using CAD/ CAM
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with co-workers and customers
- Proficient in math
- College, Engineering Degree Preferred
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please respond to the following questions for reporting purposes: